With sustainable alternatives and modern solutions, Västmanland County Administrative Board aims to set a good example for local residents. Together we have created a unique solution to modernize their property.Read more
Upgrading an early 20th century building with modern architecture is no simple task. The Swedish National Courts Administration in Alingsås dared to be innovative and created the district court premises of their dreams.Read more
When Hemfosa helped the SSG Standard Solutions Group find new premises, sustainable office solutions and growth potential were high on the list of requirements.Read more
We provide properties for some of the most important people in Sweden, Norway and Finland. The staff who work in our premises educate our children, take care of our elderly and help to keep our society safe.Read more
Our tenants are important to our entire society. They should be able to focus purely on their work – not the premises. This is why we develop and adapt our properties to their needs.Read more
• Rental income increased 21 percent year-on-year as a result of profitable acquisitions and projects.
• The surplus ratio clearly exceeded the year-earlier level. A milder winter and lower maintenance costs contributed to this.
• Profit from property management was 27 percent higher than in the year-earlier period, primarily as a result of increased rental income.
• Changes in value were somewhat lower year-on-year, amounting to 0.7 percent of the opening value. The valuation yields were essentially unchanged.
• Profit after tax was 5 percent higher than in the year-earlier period. To some extent, lower value appreciation offset the effects of the increase in profit from property management.
• The property value at the end of the period was SEK 37 billion, compared with SEK 45 billion at year-end 2018.
• Net asset value increased to SEK 80 per share, compared with SEK 75 per share at year-end.